Hi,

I have a page in my STRUTS app which dynamically populates a dropdown list:

Month

<option value="--">--
<% for (int i=1; i <= 12; i++) { %>
      <option value="<%= i %>"><%= getMonthName (i) %>
<% } %>

getMonthName() returns the month as a string based in the passed integer, 1
- 12.

If the user submits the form and leaves out a required field, the above
dropdown gets re-set, i.e. doesn't retain the selection when the page is
refreshed with it's errors... does anyone know how i can avoid this?

Thanks,
David

original.  Any other use of the email by you is prohibited.