From: Gemes Tibor [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, December 12, 2002 10:07 AM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: HTML anchor with Struts and JSP?

2002. december 12. 15:58 dátummal Gemes Tibor ezt írtad:
> 2002. december 12. 16:13 dátummal Michael Marrotte ezt írtad:
> > Are there any straightforward ways to leverage Struts to do this?
>
> Is the anchor's name static, or dynamically generated?
> Imho if dynamic you can declare a forward to your action with a # in its
> name, and add redirect="true" to its attributes.

Sorry. I meant
if static you can declare it in struts-config/action-mappings/action/forward

If dynamic you have to create an ActionForward in your actions's execute,
set
it redirect, and return.

Hth,

Tib

Ps: sorry but my head is malfunctioning a bit 24 minutes more and I can go
home. Today is not the day for working.