From: david.karr [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, December 12, 2002 10:01 PM
To: struts-user
Subject: RE: org.apache.jasper.JasperException: No getter method for
property appauth.aAuthLevel of bean element

This is the "two starting caps" rule.  I don't know exactly how this
translates, as I try to avoid this situation.  Change your property name (in
both places) so that the second character is NOT a capital.  I believe this
will solve this problem, at least that part.