Hi,

According to the TIP " Don't settle for <html:error/> " at http://husted.com/struts/tips/index.html,
from Ted Husted I can add an error by the side of the property that caused it.

something like this:
To specify that this message is for the "username" property, we would code this instead:

errors.add(
"username", new ActionError("error.username.required"));

If we specify a property, we can use the <html:errors/> tag (or any of the alternatives) like this:

<P>Username: <html:text property="username"/></P>
<P>Password: <html:password property="password"/></P>

I Did exactly this. Unfortunately, the error does not appear by the side of the input. But,
It appears at page top when I use the <html:errors/> tag.

What should I do to put it by the side of an input (<html:text property..../>)?

Thanks in advance.
Joao,