Is there something special I have to do to handle a ServletException?
No matter what I try, the stack trace always seems to be sent to the
standard Tomcat error page.

I've tried configuring <global-exceptions> in struts-config, but that
doesn't seem to work.  What's the secret?

  <global-exceptions>
    <exception handler="org.apache.struts.action.ExceptionHandler"
               key="global.error.message"
               path="/error"
               scope="request"
               type="javax.servlet.ServletException" />
  </global-exceptions>

javax.servlet.ServletException: BeanUtils.populate
        at
org.apache.struts.util.RequestUtils.populate(RequestUtils.java:980)
        at
org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.processPopulate(RequestProcess
or.java:779)
        at
org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.process(RequestProcessor.java:
246)
        at
org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.process(ActionServlet.java:1292)
        at
org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.doPost(ActionServlet.java:510)

Thanks!
Pete