Hi

I am new to the Struts, testing some sample applications. we want to implement the struts in our existing project. right now we have almost 50 tables and more than 200 submittion pages. what my concern about the struts is if i have to configure all the form beans and the action mappings the struts-config.xml will become large file. is there any way i can create new configuration file and the action servlet class referes to this config.xml. what i mean is can i divide into different config files.

Thanks
usha