Hi,

       I am trying to iterate over the form bean found in request scope. The
property 'x' is of type String[].

      <jsp:useBean id="bean" scope="request" class="myForm"/>

        <logic:iterate id="item" name="bean" property="x" indexId="index"
offset="0" length="1">
                <bean:write name="item"/>
        </logic:iterate>

And I get this error.
org.apache.jasper.JasperException: Cannot find bean item in scope null

 Am I doing something wrong ? Do I have to use the FORM_BEANS_KEY ?
  Appreciate any ideas.

Mohan