From: Mohan Radhakrishnan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, December 16, 2002 5:07 AM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Replacement values

Hi,

  I am trying to iterate over values in my form bean.

        <logic:iterate id="item" name="myForm" property="x">
          <bean:message key="somevalue" arg0="item"/>
        </logic:iterate>

  The above prints the string "item" for the replacement value.

 Shouldn't it print the value iterated over the String[] which is the type of the
property in my form bean ?

 Even bean:write throws " bean not found in scope null " error.

 "myForm" is in the session scope according the config file.

Thanks,
Mohan