no..The request object is no0t modified in any way apart from the fact that the
errors object is kept in the request object so that it can be resued laeter by
errors tag....

-----Original Message-----
From: jrgermany [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, December 16, 2002 5:57 PM
To: struts-user
Cc: jrgermany
Subject: Re: Lifecycle of a request object

I miscommunicated what I was trying to say. The request object isn't
null, but an attribute in the request object doesn't look like it's ever
set.  This is a bean attribute inside the request object.  I guess the
real question I need answered is, when a form fails validation, is a new
request object being created and sent to the original jsp?