Phil,
I have an action forward that maps "logoff" to "/Logoff.do".  In my jsp page,
I refer the the action as "logoff" (<html:link forward="logoff">Sign
out</html:link>), which I thought would then be recognized as a request for
the "/Logoff" action.  If I change the case of my link on the jsp page, then
tomcat can't compile the jsp....I am really at a loss....
--nathan