What version of Struts are you using? The recent <html:base> code looks ok. It just constructs the url from request.getRequestURI(). What do your image paths look like?

David

From: "Amit Badheka" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: <html:base> tag
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 11:30:31 +0530

HI All,

I have a problem with displaying images in my jsp page. I am giving relative path in the page. If I call the page directly it shows the images.
But If I call the page from struts Template then it is not showing any images.

i have a dir structure like -

common\
template.jsp
jsp\
somefolder\
header.jsp
container.jsp (struts template definition)

if I calls header directly it shows the images. But if I calls container.jsp (which puts the header.jsp) then it is not showing any images.
I am also putting the <html:base /> tag in each page.
what I observed is that my generated html code contains base tag as below , but-
<base href="http://localhost:7001/ManageStyle/jsp/ecatalogManageStartPage.jsp";>
it should be like -
<base href="http://localhost:7001/ManageStyle/jsp/ecatalog/ManageStartPage.jsp";>
^