Hi!
I got a small problem with finding an object in the request-scope.

In an Action I have the following line:

request.setAttribute("rdc_shop_Login_loginById", login);

Then I have a .jsp-page with the following:

<logic:present name="rdc_state_Login_loginById" scope="request">
found a Login
</logic:present>

To verify that I actually got the object in the scope I test later in the page:
<%
    rdc.shop.entity.Login rdc_state_Login_loginById = (rdc.shop.entity.Login)
request.getAttribute("rdc_shop_Login_loginById");
    out.println(rdc_state_Login_loginById);
%>

And it outputs: rdc.shop.entity.Login@9fdee

Why doesn't logic:present find the object?

Thanks in advance
Roland Carlsson