Hi all,

We have been using the ValidatorActionForm to validate a form for a specific
action. The action called when submitting the form is "/config/Save". This
has been defined in the struts-config.xml and validation.xml files.

Server-side validation works properly and the JavaScript is generated when
we add the <html:javascript formName="/config/Save"> tag in the jsp. The
only problem is the name of the validation method:  "function
validate/config/Save(form)".  This is not a proper function name in
JavaScript.

We have traced the source of the defect in
JavascriptValidatorTag.getJavascriptBegin(). A better name for the method
would be "validateConfigSave" -- removing any "/" and capitalizing the
following letter.

Any opinions?

For now, we did not activate client-side validation.

Thanks
Rémy Giard
Cogiscan Inc.
50, rue de Gaspé, Bloc A5