Thanks edgar..

For those folks who are starting out or don't read binary

Context and InitialContext are part of the javax.naming package....

So you'll need to
import javax.naming.Context;
import javax.naming.InitialContext;

The javadocs are less cryptic.. Sometimes is just knowing which ones one has
to read..

Many thanks again mark