What URL do you use to call the page or action in which you do the request.getContextPage() ?

Cedric

Susan Bradeen wrote:

This is exactly what I am trying to do ...

http://www.mail-archive.com/struts-user@jakarta.apache.org/msg37691.html

I would like to set requestURI='request.getContextPath().concat("/something.do")'
however, my "request.getContextPath()" is not including my module in that path.
For example, I am getting ...
http://localhost/myWebApp/myAction.do
instead of ...
http://localhost/myWebApp/myModule/myAction.do

Tiles is working perfectly for all Action links (<html:link page="/myAction.do">), but for two <html:link href="..."> links I am trying to set up, I can't get the correct path.
All suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Susan Bradeen