Hi

may be this error has already been answered. i am not able to find the answer.
can anybody tell me why iam getting the following error when i use the tls file in my jsp
and declare one <html:text property="test"/>

Cannot find bean org.apache.struts.taglib.html.BEAN in scope null

if i want to use the tld files what configuration i need to do.
this what i have done, i am using the Jboss app server i copied the tld files in to my web application deirectory and i have copied the struts.jar in the server/deploy/lib directory.
is this what i need to do or anything else i need to configure.

thanks in advance

usha