Hi!

I want to add tomcat's container based authentication to a struts application.

Tomcat already displays my login.jsp, but the problem is to get
action="j_security_check" in the form generated by struts' <html:form>

I tried <html:form action="j_security_check" ...>, but this gets translated
to action="/j_security_check.do" in the generated HTML file. How can I
prevent this, or is there an other way to integrate it in struts?

cu,
        boris