From: ROSSEL Olivier [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 18 December 2002 10:25
To: 'Struts Users Mailing List'
Subject: RE: Marcomedia Dreamweaver Ultradev4 - Struts - Tiles

I will wish to know if somebody uses Marcomedia Dreamweaver
Ultradev4 to develop JSP by using Struts tags +
Tiles components. I use Tomcat4.0.1 with JSP1.2 and Servlet2.3 and I can not define a
site. Thanks in advance
Sandra

What about asking to Macromedia support?
After all, proprietary software is supposed to have a SO BETTER support!

Ah Ah !!!

This e-mail is intended only for the above addressee. It may contain
privileged information. If you are not the addressee you must not copy,
distribute, disclose or use any of the information in it. If you have
received it in error please delete it and immediately notify the sender.
Security Notice: all e-mail, sent to or from this address, may be
accessed by someone other than the recipient, for system management and
security reasons. This access is controlled under Regulation of
Investigatory Powers Act 2000, Lawful Business Practises.