Hi,
 I am using Struts-1.1b2 client side validator. And I
have a big form for multipage user input. One of the
field need to validated in page 1 and  2. But I don't
see how can I do that, or does anyone know how to do
it? Here is my config:
validator.xml:
        <field property="firstnm"
                depends="required,maxlength"
                page="1">
                <arg0     key="prompt.firstnm"/>

in my JSP:

And this will lock the validation of firstnm field in
page 1 only, it won't show up in page 2.

Can I specify more than one page validation like this:

        <field property="firstnm"
                depends="required,maxlength"
                page="1,2">
                <arg0     key="prompt.firstnm"/>