If you're putting your mitarbeiterListe in the session you don't need to
instantiate your bean in the page (i.e. <bean:define etc).

If you want to put it in the session do this in your action class.

 session.setAttribute("mylist",mylist);

Or in the request depending on what you want...

Then get your list out of the session like you're doing.. You don't need to
worry aboy the <bean:define stuff unless your looking to get at a list or
something without making available in the request or session or something..

labelProperty="name" />

Hope this helps. mark