Can someone point me to an example of using an <html:multibox>.  I've posted
earlier with no response:-), hoping maybe I can catch someone's attention
this time.  A search on google, brought up nothing useful and the two books,
one by Manning, have no examples of that either.

I'd like to see how to use html:multibox with values and labels, which are
different.  I tried an example which was the only one I found at...
http://www.jguru.com/faq/view.jsp?EID=756568

but that returns an error...

java.lang.NullPointerException
        at java.util.Hashtable.get(Hashtable.java:329)

though I'm not using the Hashtable, evidentaly it requires it, though I
don't understand where:-)

Sorry if this is obvious.

Thanks.

Ilya