Sash,

  <bean:write name="someBean" property="desc" filter="false"/>

- Eric

----- Original Message -----
From: "Sash Sash" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, December 29, 2002 11:04 AM
Subject: bean:write html stuff, how

> Hello and Happy Holidays to you all!!!
>
> Got a quick question.  I'm trying to use <bean:write name="someBean"
property="desc"/> to output HTML code.  However, it seems that the bean
replaces characters like & in &nbsp with &ampnbsp.  Is there anyway to turn
of this feature and have the bean output exactly what is given?  Is there
another way to do this? I would like to use the bean tag, as I really don't
want to use <jsp:usebean...> tag cause I have to specify the scope.  Thanks
in advance!