Hi,

I have the following situation. A user clicks on a link that gets sent to an action.
This action retrieves info from db and fills in some info for the form bean and
forwards to a jsp page.  This form bean uses the validator.  My problem is that the
validator triggers before the request makes it to an action and the user sees the
blank form, asking them to fill in the required fields.  Is there any way for me to
fix this situation.  Any ideas are greatly appreciated.  Thank you!