Hello All,
Before I head out and chill out for the new years..I have a question/problem for those who are not on their 5th bottle of guiness..hic..hic!!:)
Well I just downloaded 1.1 beta 3 today and updated my application with the new libraries. There seems to be a difference in the way DynaActionForm gets initialized. Before beta 3...and as late as around dec 10th nightly build..DynaActionForm properties would get initialized to <NULL>...now in beta3 all the String form properties get initialized to empty string. Is this a bug or is this the way it is supposed to be?

Thanks in advance and Have a HAPPY NEW YEAR!
-hemanth