You could do it yourself within your action, but you cannot depend on
the framework to do it in any particular order. (that probably explains
why there is nothing related to 'order' in the dtd)

Hope that helps!!

--
James Mitchell
Software Engineer/Open Source Evangelist

"C makes it easy to shoot yourself in the foot; C++ makes it harder, but
when you do, it blows away your whole leg."
- Bjarne Stroustrup