From: Eddie Bush [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Saturday, December 21, 2002 1:44 AM
To: Struts Users List
Subject: [OT] HTTP "fetchmail" program?

I'm in a perdicament here.  My wife is in Poland for a little while, and

I figured I could set things up so that she could use one of the
machines here at the house as a mail server while she was there.
 Hotmail won't let her connect from where she is, for some odd reason.
 Is anyone aware of a "fetchmail" like program that is Hotmail
compatible and runs under Linux?

Thanks :-)

--
Eddie Bush