Hi,

I've asked this question before but so far haven't received any feedback on this subject, my problem is that I used the following :

to submit some text and upload file ,but it seems that forms with enctype="multipart/form-data" doesn't pass through servlet filters ( e.g. setCharacterEncodingFilter to set the correct request character encoding), which leads to wrong characters displayed, also ,as stated by struts upload example ,it is IMPORTANT to declare the form's enctype to be "multipart/form-data" for uploading files, should I separate <html:text> inputs in a different JSP form (with a default enctype) to avoid that situation?

Thanks in advance,
James