I populate an html:option tag with a collection. I use the html:option to create a new user in my system and to edit a user in my system.

When doing an edit I want the html:option to be shown with the current accessType of the user I'm editing.

Example. the options are "Read-only", "Admin", and "Analyst" that's the order of the collection, when I edit a user that is Admin, I want the drop-down to show with the "Admin" being selected,

How can I accomplish this. Thanks in advanced.