I am trying to get my application working using multiple struts-config.xml files and I am having problems.
I have a few questions regarding setting an application to use multiple config files.

This is my current setup
in my web.xml file i declare my config files like below:
<init-param>
<param-name>config</param-name>
</init-param>
<init-param>
<param-name>config/search</param-name>
<param-value>/WEB-INF/struts-config-search.xml</param-value>
</init-param>

My question is this, now because i have my second config file mapped to the name "config/search", do my actions in my struts-config-search.xml file need to start with "/search/actionName", or will struts automatically load both configuration files, and thus if the names are unique between the 2 config files, it will know what file to call? If the latter is true, then what is the purpose behind naming the configuration "config/search"/

-scott