From: Rick Reumann [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, 6 January 2003 9:40 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re[3]: Need <logic:equal> tag help

On Monday, January 6, 2003, 3:26:26 PM, Rick wrote:

RR> To avoid the scriplet though I think you are going to have to use the
RR> logic-el tag, but possibly someone else has a better solution.

Actually logic-el wouldn't be what you want either. I think if you
just used the JSTL choose and when tag you'd be fine...

<logic:iterate id="permission" name="permissions" indexId="idx">
   <c:choose>
      <c:when test="${permissionsSize eq idx}">
         bla bla bla
     </c:when>
   </c:choose>
</logic:iterate>

I know the above works, but there might be a better way.

--

Rick
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]