Title: Message
Hi,

I have a DynaActionForm, which has 2 form-property elements. I am using this form-bean to retrieve two different lists as follows.

<form-bean name="servicesForm" dynamic="true" type="org.apache.struts.action.DynaActionForm">
   <form-property name="serviceSets" type="java.util.Vector"/>
   <form-property name="services" type="java.util.Vector"/>
</form-bean>