I think the problem is that the property of your select (serviceSets) is a Vector,
it must be a String if the select is not multiple.
The property of the select is where the result is submitted, so it must be a String (if not multiple)
or an array (if multiple). Only the collection of the option must be a collection.

Did I understand your code ?

Iris

Suresh Addagalla wrote:

Hi,

Attached is services.jsp. It mainly access the form-bean containing two
Vector and displays two combo boxes.

The flow is as follows.
services.do populates the 2 vectors in servicesForm (DynaActionForm) and
forwards to services.jsp. Services.jsp accesses the servicesForm and
displays the contents of 2 vectors as two combo boxes. When the user
selects one entry from the first combo box, I need to submit this so
that the second combo box is updated as per the selection made in the
first combo box. For this, I am submitting to searchServices.do, which
is associated with searchServicesForm (again a DynaActionForm with two
String varaiables for holding the selections from two combo boxes).

Thanks,
Suresh