From: Eric Jain [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, January 08, 2003 20:49
To: struts-user
Subject: NoClassDefFoundError

Trying to access one of the Struts classes such as RequestUtils from a class
located under 'WEB-INF/classes' (e.g. for use within custom tags) results in
a NoClassDefFoundError, even though all Struts-related jars are in
WEB-INF/lib. Other than that, everything works fine. I am using Struts
1.1-b3 and JBoss 3.2 with Jetty 4.2.4. Any ideas?

--
Eric Jain