Hi, I'd like an opinion on generating database reports with struts, though
using an Action class or a custom bean to generate it, then be forwarded to
the presentation layer.

I didn't see any examples in the Struts in Action book, so I was wondering
on the best practice.

Also, my problem is, that I don't want to necessarily have a getter method
return a Collection, by fetching all records in memory, I'd like for each
iteration, or the call to getXXX method, for it to fetch another record.

Basically, if someone has done anything similar, generated large database
reports using the strtus framework, I'd like some direction.

Thanks a bunch in advance.

Ilya