From: Siggelkow, Bill [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 08 January 2003 17:35
To: 'Struts Users Mailing List'
Subject: RE: Ask confirmation before to apply action

This is not a Struts question ... however, if you want a modal dialog --
that is, one where the user has to respond before continuing -- you need to
use JavaScript.

I am not trying to be critical but it sounds like you need to spend a little
time learning the capabilities of HTML and browsers -- I suggest O'Reilly's
"HTML & XHTML - The Definitive Guide" -- also, you can find many tutorials
of HTML online.  Also, you will probably want to take a look at "JavaScript
- The Definitive Guide" as well.