Hello-
I am running into a problem when using the <html:form> when using the mulit-app feature of 1.1b2 version of struts. The action which is rendered from my <html:form> tag is is being set to action=" /[subapp]" and not to the desired action="/[subapp]/foo.do". I am using the action to forward the jsp and not directly accessing the jsp. Does anyone have any idea why this is happening?

example:

In my web.xml file

<servlet-mapping>
<servlet-name>Myapp</servlet-name>
<url-pattern>/*.do</url-pattern>
</servlet-mapping>

<init-param>
<param-name>config/disbursements</param-name>
<param-value>
/WEB-INF/disbursements-struts-config.xml
</param-value>
</init-param>
In my disbursements-struts-config.xml

<action path="/disbursements-void"
type="com.acs.cfs.kidstar.web.disbursements.DisbursementsVoidAction"
name="disbursementsActionForm"
scope="request"
validate="false"
input="disbursements-detail-void.jsp">
</action>

Code in the JSP

Rendered html output
<form method="POST" action="/disbursements" name="disbursementsActionForm">

Desired html output
<form method="POST" action="/disbursements/disbursements-void.do" name="disbursementsActionForm">

If anyone could provide insite on why the html:form tag doe not render the action with the /[subapp]/action.do?

Michael Venegoni

--
Michael Venegoni www.nVISIA.com