Can you show me your <select> code in your html?

-----Original Message-----
From: Sakis Chatzinikolaou [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Mittwoch, 8. Januar 2003 17:45
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: JSPWriter prints ???

Georg thanks for your concern.
The options are not from the resources file.
They are read from mySQL.
I use the html:select and the html:options tag
to display the records.
I debugged the Options Taga from the struts source
and it calls
ResponseUtils.write(pageContext, sb.toString());

which is this
public static void write(PageContext pageContext, String text)
        throws JspException {

        JspWriter writer = pageContext.getOut();
        try {
            writer.print(text);
        } catch (IOException e) {
            RequestUtils.saveException(pageContext, e);
            throw new JspException
                (messages.getMessage("write.io", e.toString()));
        }

    }

the text in "writer.print(text);"
looks fine before print is called
but in the html I get ???? instead for the records

Thanks
(Geia sou kai esena)