From: Rajshree Vivekanandan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Mittwoch, 8. Januar 2003 19:09
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Struts and TagLibrary Xtags

Has anyone worked with tagLibrary Xtags in Struts? If
so, could you please help me.

I know it is different from Stxx, by "allowing XML to
be styled and processed from directly within a JSP
page using familiar XSLT and XPath techniques".

Can you also give me (dis)/advandatges of Xtags over
Stxx.

Thank you