Title: Message
Hi,

I have a small problem, which I need to address urgently.

I have a Vector and am using <logic:iterate> to iterate through each element. I want to define each element as a bean inside the iterate tag. Is this possible?

I am trying the following, but it gives an error:

<logic:iterate name="servicesForm" property="serviceObject" id="serviceObjectId">