Hi,
   I am sorry . My previous mail had a wrong subject line.
Mohan

-----Original Message-----
From: Mohan Radhakrishnan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, January 09, 2003 5:46 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: RE: Validator with Map-backed forms

Hi,
    I am opening a javascsript window like this.

height=210')" >

    This action should only forward to a JSP. The real action is fired only
after one hits the submit button. I know that x.action is some sort of relay
action. How can I specify a relay action as the location of a javascript
window?

 I also know that the following is possible.

           <action         path="/y"
                           type="org.apache.struts.actions.ForwardAction"
                           name="noDataForm"
                           validate="false"
                           scope="request"
                           parameter="/x.jsp"