Hi,

I am trying to use the nested tags within an iterate loop and I am getting
the following output:

<input type="hidden"
name="org.apache.struts.taglib.html.BEAN[1].permissionLanguageData[1].langua
geId" value="en">

What I really need is:

<input type="hidden" name="languageId[1]" value="en">

I am not sure what I am doing wrong here. My code looks like:

    <nested:iterate id="permissionteset" name="permissionForm"
property="permissionLanguageData"
type="scoop.ejb.entity.data.PermissionLanguageData">
        <nested:root name="permissionteset"/>
                <nested:write property="languageName"/>
                <nested:hidden property="languageId" indexed="true"/>
     </nested:iterate>

Note that I am not using this inside a <nested:form> tag hence the use of
the <nested:root> tag. Any pointers for this would be great!

thanks

Jordan