And speaking of Ed Hill's Display tags (yes, very useful) ...

I am having trouble figuring out how to pass parameters with the
requestURI attribute of a <display:table> tag without breaking the paging
functionality. I've got an Action path set to the requestURI, and the
<display:table> tag automatically adds on the "?page=#" parameter for each
header "page" link. All is well. Now I am using the tags with an Action
that requires an input parameter in order to rebuild the JSP. (As ugly as
the following code is) I add my parameter to the requestURI, but then end
up with two "?" in the resolved url.

 I have in my JSP:

<snip>

<display:table
   name="myform"
   property="myList"
   pagesize="15"
   requestURI='<%=((String)request.getAttribute("modulePrefix")).
           concat("/myAction.do"?field=" + request.getParameter("myField") + ""))%>'
   decorator="com.myCompany.decorator.myDecorator">

</snip>

This resolves to "http:/... /myAction.do?field=someValue?page=2" for the
url of my list page 2.

Within the <display:column> tag you can use the paramName and paramId
properties, but they are not available for <display:table>. In scanning
through the TableTag source code, it looks like there is a check for the
presence of a "?" in the url, which should cause the page parameter to get
added on the end like "&page=2". However, this is not happening.
Hopefully, I am missing something basic.

Has anyone had experience with this? I hope my question is clear, I could
really use some help!
Thanks,

Susan Bradeen
SoftLanding Systems, Inc