Hello,

I need help figuring out how to make my struts application work with ssl.
I'll try to give a brief overview of what I'm doing:

I invoke the mai.jsp file using https protocol. No problem there. Links off
that page work fine because they are built as "https://somelink...";.

The problem is that when I click on any of the buttons defined inside a
struts form it pops up a dialog box telling me that I'm about to be
redirected to a connection that is not secure.

If I click yes it goes to that page but the url is now
"http://host:443/somelink...";.

I'm sure there is a way to get struts to build the url using the protocol I
came into the application with but I can't figure it out.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Here are some snippets of the main.jsp, struts-config.xml and java files.

Code snippet from main.jsp file:

<%@taglib uri="/WEB-INF/struts-html.tld" prefix="html" %>

Snippet from struts-config.xml file:

<action path="/timesheetMain"
    type="com...."
  name="tsForm"
  scope="session"
  input="main.jsp">
  <forward
    name="mainAdd"
    path="timesheetsummary.jsp"/>
</action>

Snippet from perform method of myAction class:

ActionForward forward = mapping.findForward("addDetail");
return forward;