Hi all,

Is there an elegant way using Struts / JSTL tags to tell if any errors are
stored in the ActionErrors object before calling <html:errors/> or even
something, then I want to put a special header on it.  The default
errors.header is insufficient for what I'm doing.

I could write my own tag, but before doing so I just want to make sure I'm
not reinventing the wheel.

Thanks,

Justin