That's funny, it's available at most bookstores in US, Borders and BN, I've
seen it everywhere.

Ilya

-----Original Message-----
From: James Watkin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, January 02, 2003 6:33 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: FYI: "Struts in Action" Unavailable at Amazon

I tried to place an order for "Struts in Action" just prior to Christmas.
Here's Amazon's response:

"Greetings from Amazon.com.

We are sorry to report that we will not be able to obtain the following
item from your order:

   Ted Husted, et al "Struts in Action: Building Web
         Applications with the Leading Java Framework"

Though we had expected to be able to send this item to you, we've
since found that it is not available from any of our sources at this
time.  We realize this is disappointing news to hear, and we apologize
for any inconvenience we have caused you.

We have cancelled this item from your order."

I'm going for the $22.47 E-book version available at:
http://www.manning.com/ebook_buy.html?project=husted

They also note: "ebook purchasers who decide later to purchase the printed
book online from Manning will receive a discount of $22.47 off the list
price of the printed book."

- Jim

James Watkin
The Anderson School at UCLA