Hi,
Can any one provide with a code in using
beanutil.(from apache jakarta commons, as i am using
struts1.1.b)
suppose i have the following case
1 - I have a bean defined in jsp like below
<jsp:useBean id="result"
class="com.test.planning.PL1817B"
scope="page"></jsp:useBean>
and then in the jsp i have code
ResultSet rsData = result.getChangeData(connection,
code);
which gets me the data required to populate on my jsp
now i want to define a beanutil to populate the data
and then use
2 - If i have a drop down box with value "1" and "2",
and if the value in database is "2" it must show "2"
in drop down box,

Please provide code

=====
A$HI$H