A rather basic question: How to reset/empty the property values in a session
bean when I get to page 1 in a wizard type interface?

I have a wizard type interface where I need to retain values throught
four/five screens. But when I want to start a new process from screen 1 I
get the same values back that I had entered in the prev process. How can I
reset them? My form bean is a DynaActionForm and I have tried setting the
initial property to "" and "false" but this does not seem to work. What am I
doing wrong?

Thanks in advance..

Affan