Hello,

Has anyone had any luck getting the Struts ssl extension
(http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=59967) working on
VisualAge for Java and/or WebSphere? I'm using VAJ 3.5.3 and WebSphere
3.5.4 advanced edition.

I have an app that works fine when I'm using Struts 1.0.2. I run into
problems when trying to use the ssl extension though. I've tried so many
things that I've gotten myself all confused.  : (

What I'd like to do is start again from scratch. I'm wondering if anyone
has seen any instructions for making the ssl extension work VAJ and WAS.

I would REALLY appreciate any help I can get.

Thanks!

PS - I don't really have a need for switching between http and https. My
app needs to be all https so if there is a better way for me to do this I'm
definitely open to suggestions. From my research it looked like the Struts
ssl extension was the way to go.