I had already wondered a few times what happened to you.

Glad to have you back...

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Galbreath [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, January 13, 2003 11:36 AM
To: 'Struts Users Mailing List'
Subject: It lives....

Hey guys!  Been away from the list for awhile.  Got sick of working in a
warehouse after the water main break on the T-Mobile/VoiceStream project and
split.  Now I'm the Senior Applications Engineer for QAT (www.qat.com) doing
systems integration using BizFlo (www.handysoft.com) and Java web services.
What an opportunity to spread the Struts faith!  I see the list is as active
as ever - been subscribed for 10 minutes and got 15 msgs....

BTW: That was a pretty funny ACK in "Programming Jakarta Struts," Chuck!  It
was truly my pleasure to help.  I got Ted's book, too ("Struts in Action"),
and it is a good one!  Both are much better than "Mastering Jakarta Struts,"
though that's not to say the latter is bad....

So, when's the next release, and did anybody ever get this stuff to run with
Flash???

Mark

For additional commands, e-mail: