Folks... I've got a couple of good Struts books that talk about setting up application modules and allowing each of those modules to have it's own set of message resources files. The problem is... I can't get the message resources to work. I've looked at the 1.1b3 webapps example apps, but nothing seems to fit.

Can anyone point me to an example that shows how to set up application modules along with message resource properties files for the different modules?

Thanks, ajTreece